#EBS
#justice
#GodWins
06:55 AM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 January, 06:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I noticed he held his mouth differently and why the hat and no tie. You also couldnt see hia eyes. I also thought he was wearing a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 07:18
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Also several anonuppers have pointed out,
DJT didn't have his family with him!
They're usually ALWAYS with him.
Gives me the idea that they are ALL
sequestered somewhere SAFE.
Thank God! Thank Q Team 💪🇺🇸🦅💥😼💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

16 January, 07:16
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Matt Wil @mattw5150
16 January, 06:35
please stop with the “it wasn’t him,” a friend was there 2 rows back in front of the podium. it was him

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 January, 04:56
Beautifully done, Kat! Suspected it wasnt him, cap was big giveaway as well as no red tie.
Buckling up! Feels like Go Time. Keep up the great work, fren.❤️🙏

16 January, 05:21
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Bless your heart, NYD 🙏💞
I must tell you there is now a question
as to whether or not those Tweets
were IN FACT from President Trump.
I hope so,
but I honestly do not know.
However — everything else I wrote is 💯
so I agree —
it's BUCKLE UP, time!! 🙏😹🇺🇸💪💥

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
16 January, 04:55

16 January, 05:16
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
💝😽😽😽🙏🇺🇸🕊️

#wwg1wga

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 03:13

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 January, 02:44
Oh he's there, double or not, he's there...Well insulated all around, by the team ✨🛸👆, as he does rallies for a purpose/missions (targeted zones for better coverage) w/ the grd crew team on the move/anchoring. ⚡🌈😇

16 January, 02:48
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Those White Hats are Sneaky Pete's!! 😉😹💪🇺🇸💞

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 January, 01:30
🤔 Someone posted this late last night
Then that account was taken down - not suspended, just removed

16 January, 01:52
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🌟 Right on, Starry P.
Then Joey posted that the account has been changed
to this 👇

Joey DarktoLight @joey

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 January, 12:40
My wife said to me this morning that wasnt Trump last night but a body double.

16 January, 12:42
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Moral of the story: Never doubt the missus!! 😹👍💞

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 11:58
Do you have the link for the tweet? I saw the Q post, but have not seen a tweet - woukd that be from Il Donaldo Trumpo?

The image of Trump from the event last night, in the article - you know what my gut said?

Linn Wood.

😳

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 12:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The image pointing to Nesara Gesara specifically

16 January, 12:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
👍 This is Cabal Crusher's anonup thread,
3rd post down
is the video of the NESARA / GESARA crawl!! 🙏🇺🇸

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 January, 11:55
Excellent article Kat! Thanks 🙏

16 January, 12:15
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Thanks for taking the time to read it, Jody 🙏💞😺

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 January, 11:48
Kat you are so amazing ... really on your toes girls! Love your site!
I also had some reservations, not the same charisma and YES, no tie! But more than anything I was thinking about his safety ... lots of security guards true, but still, its his safety we want, his message can be heard from anywhere.
Your site is so ON TARGET _ thank you!
Much love and light to you!

16 January, 12:08
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
God bless you, Generica.
Your thumbs up mean the world to me
because YOU are such an AWESOME Digital Soldier 😍
I just posted a forward from
the Phil Godlewski 2.0 Telegram channel
that gives, I think, the best explanation
as to why they swapped out our beloved POTUS
for a body-double.
President & Commander-in-Chief Trump
is the most precious figurehead in the Solar System.
The attempts on his life,
& I shudder to think, on his family's life,
have been countless.
But they & we are in the hands of
the GENIUS Q
Q-Team
U.S. Military Intelligence, baby,
the Army, Navy, Special Forces, Marines, Space Force,
Air Force— all branches of the American Republic Military 💪
So I'm comfortable that
since they've brought POTUS & his family this far
they will bring them & us all the way
to a beautiful brave new world 🙏💞🌎☮️🕊️

#GodWins
#QWon

👇 #2020

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 11:13
Thanks for pointing out the Nesara/Gesara, I totally missed that. Watched the whole thing & was so busy listening & looking at the crowd behind him I missed it.
Was listening to Michelle Fielding who said she was contacted by a military mom who's son is in the Army & stationed in Germany. He works on the Star Link & told his mom that it knows what he is going to type even before he puts his hands on the keyboard! Wow! Pretty amazing stuff! She also said the RV has not been completed yet due to bad bankers.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 January, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Really?
I've heard about a gel that are in pilots hats and they control the flight (craft) mentally ... Dr. Carrie Madej told us this has been available for decades.

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
16 January, 10:53
Thank you for corroboration on item 1. I had thought that wasn't him when he came out without a tie and thought his eyes were squintier than normal. Thanks for sharing, Kat!

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 January, 11:22
In response Trump Supporter to his Publication
Yeah I had the same thought when he said “and they wanted...” instead of I wanted.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 January, 09:53
Great work Kat! Nice timestamp 5:55.

16 January, 12:17
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
WOWEE!!! 5:55.
SO COOL 😹
I'd like to say it was on purpose
but I'm no Q !! 🤣😍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 January, 09:37
Well done Kat! Thank you for all of your work and putting out great information!

16 January, 12:18
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Bless you, Chonita 🙏😽💞🌹🕊️

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
16 January, 09:35
where was storm is upon us tweet

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 January, 12:01
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
2 photos

LL_125 @LL_125
16 January, 09:32
The first thing I noticed was the hat that hid his eyes and a couple of times you could see his eyes and I thought "that's not him"...very small eyes...slits.
Secondly, I presume that's why he wore no tie so he could sport the hat as a more casual DJT. In the past when he has worn the hat you could see his eyes.

16 January, 12:22
In response LL_125 to her Publication
Right on, LL!! 👀🧢😻

amy lilley @amylilley
16 January, 09:29
I thought that as well when they did a close-up when he first came on stage🐸🇺🇸😎

16 January, 12:36
In response amy lilley to her Publication
👀😹🐸👍🇺🇸💥

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
16 January, 08:44
Well...if it was his double, he did a pretty good job. As long as he got the message that President Trump wanted to share. The only thing I noticed that were a bit off were his hand gestures.

Crystal ☆☆☆ @Crystals
16 January, 08:36
Has anyone noticed No One is talking about tax season normally its all the talk by now haha its the little thing u notice