Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothigcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
reposting...

Please watch & Share...Someone out there needs to here this...I know I did...

wwg1wga!!!
07:57 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 November, 10:43
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
wow...I am in awe.

I was actually thinking of this video YESTERDAY. I was going to look for it and post again.

However, it was not meant to be. Yesterday was not a good day for me.

I just got back online and BOOOM. I see that the very video I was wanting to see has been retweeted over and over by anonup frens.

😢 there is something VERY VERY SPECIAL about this site. I just don't have the words.

I'm now back in the fight...

WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 November, 12:52
I will never ever forget this soldier who took it upon himself to heal our spirits, encourage us and keep our morale up. I pray that GOD blesses him immensely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 November, 11:11
Thank you! It was a rough day for some of my people..it gets me down too. But thanks WWG1WGA

Silver Top @Silvered
15 January, 08:34
Thank you, sir.....prayers for your strength, wisdom, and safety!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 January, 08:13
Take the Oath
Make the Pledge
We are in it to win it. Boots on.

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts