TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 January, 05:54
I just Pray President Trumps important message is this tonight. Please Pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 05:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
He is still banned on Twitter so we know it will not be coming from a post on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 06:09
Hmmmm that would make Q wrong🤔

15 January, 06:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only on the plateform he was supposed to make the statement.

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I figured that we would all be mass reinstated at some point. Allowing for "the tweet". Q told us he would be purged from twitter as well.
06:14 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
15 January, 06:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I will never use Twitter ever again. To censor people for being Conservatives is not the American way.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 06:18
I have an acct that I rarely use. Only because Q said not to leave the battlefield.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
15 January, 06:29
amen brother 💗