TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 January, 05:54
I just Pray President Trumps important message is this tonight. Please Pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 05:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
He is still banned on Twitter so we know it will not be coming from a post on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
15 January, 06:15
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
he does still have this . i not going back to Twitter tired of getting knocked . and the trump was room . im sure he could by pass and do it some how

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 06:17
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
Also, Q never said that Trump would send tbe tweet🤔 Q just said, "look to twitter".

15 January, 06:10
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only on the plateform he was supposed to make the statement.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 January, 06:33
Actually Q just said "look to twitter".

It could have already been posted by the JFK Jr. account
before it was suspended.
I remember him making that tweet.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 January, 07:02
Truth Social?