TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 January, 05:54
I just Pray President Trumps important message is this tonight. Please Pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 05:57
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
He is still banned on Twitter so we know it will not be coming from a post on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 06:09
Hmmmm that would make Q wrong🤔

Only on the plateform he was supposed to make the statement.
06:10 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
16 January, 07:02
Truth Social?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 January, 06:33
Actually Q just said "look to twitter".

It could have already been posted by the JFK Jr. account
before it was suspended.
I remember him making that tweet.

15 January, 06:42
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Maybe he will introduce his New Vice President tonight .

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 January, 06:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
it was posted by Jr. Accounts... I saw it at least a year ago, I cant remember when.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 06:14
I figured that we would all be mass reinstated at some point. Allowing for "the tweet". Q told us he would be purged from twitter as well.

15 January, 06:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I will never use Twitter ever again. To censor people for being Conservatives is not the American way.