Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 January, 01:41
Black seed oil. Remember I said I think my toenail got jacked up wearing someones shoes outside to take the dogs out with no socks. WELL then I went to the doctor, and he said, "I can give you some medicine for it, but it might work, and might not. You would have to take it for a few months. You would also have to get your liver tested because the med is harsh"🤡🤡🤡I said, lemme get this straight, it could mess up my liver, not work, and I would take a med for months like that? Yes was his replay. UM gonna have to pass on that was mine. BACK to black seed oil. I have been using it directly on there app maybe a month, and it is almost gone, toe nail almost completely normal again. Used to work at a podiatrists and see those kinda nails and think, surely there is a better solution. BOOM>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 January, 01:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've had a tab open searching which black seed oil to buy for the last week.

Do you have any recommendations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 01:49
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I got some from my buddies vitamin shop that someone else had made local. That is where I would look, those kinda places, I take it orally also. My buddy of all the things he could take, owning a vitamin shop said this was one of the things he takes also. And said "it cures everything but death". lol

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 January, 01:51
Right, homemade must be the way to go. Wish I had the seeds and a hydrolic press.

Your buddy is funny 😂😂

15 January, 01:53
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Really very inexpensive also. For sure.

Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
15 January, 04:02
Olive leaf extract take's about a year to work on your toenails but it does work

15 January, 04:03
In response Steve Heier to his Publication
COOL, amazing what God makes, this sucker was not looking good and esp as a woman, no one wants that. lol SO cool the things God made for us, and you know ending chemtrails makes it pure again. IN this environment still working just imagine without chemtrails, the real capabilities.

Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
God put a plant with the cure for anything we can get sick from people just have to seek and they will find.
04:07 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Steve_Longshot in this post can reply
15 January, 04:08
In response Steve Heier to his Publication
SO very true.