Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Black seed oil. Remember I said I think my toenail got jacked up wearing someones shoes outside to take the dogs out with no socks. WELL then I went to the doctor, and he said, "I can give you some medicine for it, but it might work, and might not. You would have to take it for a few months. You would also have to get your liver tested because the med is harsh"🤡🤡🤡I said, lemme get this straight, it could mess up my liver, not work, and I would take a med for months like that? Yes was his replay. UM gonna have to pass on that was mine. BACK to black seed oil. I have been using it directly on there app maybe a month, and it is almost gone, toe nail almost completely normal again. Used to work at a podiatrists and see those kinda nails and think, surely there is a better solution. BOOM>
01:41 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 January, 01:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've had a tab open searching which black seed oil to buy for the last week.

Do you have any recommendations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 January, 01:49
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I got some from my buddies vitamin shop that someone else had made local. That is where I would look, those kinda places, I take it orally also. My buddy of all the things he could take, owning a vitamin shop said this was one of the things he takes also. And said "it cures everything but death". lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396