Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
30 January, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SoCal TrumpGal @SoCalTrumpGal
30 January, 11:27
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Every time I read about the things he does, I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well with tears. I wonder why doesn't every person realize what a truly incredible man he is?! But then I think, I'm just glad I know. I love OUR President!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
30 January, 11:37
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Same here. Amazing how we can share in this feeling on a different platform. I'm wondering are they blind or stupid? But I don't want to fall into the namecalling and negativity; just hard to see...

SoCal TrumpGal @SoCalTrumpGal
30 January, 11:43
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
I completely agree. Sometimes I type out a reply about what a moron they are only to erase the whole thing and think to myself thats not who we are, I have to hold myself to a higher standard because I want to protect our movement. WWG1WGA its not just a catchphrase... πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈβœοΈ

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
Yep! I feel like soon they will see, in the right time.
11:52 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catknit77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jamie Designs, click on at the bottom under it