Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
30 January, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SoCal TrumpGal @SoCalTrumpGal
Every time I read about the things he does, I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well with tears. I wonder why doesn't every person realize what a truly incredible man he is?! But then I think, I'm just glad I know. I love OUR President!
11:27 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoCalTrumpGal in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
30 January, 11:37
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Same here. Amazing how we can share in this feeling on a different platform. I'm wondering are they blind or stupid? But I don't want to fall into the namecalling and negativity; just hard to see...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SoCal TrumpGal @SoCalTrumpGal
30 January, 11:43
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
I completely agree. Sometimes I type out a reply about what a moron they are only to erase the whole thing and think to myself thats not who we are, I have to hold myself to a higher standard because I want to protect our movement. WWG1WGA its not just a catchphrase... πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈβœοΈ

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
30 January, 11:30
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Me too, The greatest President everπŸ™Œ