Only people mentioned by SissyGirl in this post can reply
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
15 February, 10:14
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
DJT is a blessing, God blessed him at birth. There are many of us that are blessed, we just need to listen to our inner voice. God is speaking to us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
31 January, 12:56
yes folks, this is the real orange man.
may Gods fill this earth with people that committ such random acts of racism

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
31 January, 02:45
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
Amen!

SoCal TrumpGal @SoCalTrumpGal
30 January, 11:27
Every time I read about the things he does, I get a lump in my throat and my eyes well with tears. I wonder why doesn't every person realize what a truly incredible man he is?! But then I think, I'm just glad I know. I love OUR President!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
30 January, 11:30
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Me too, The greatest President ever🙌

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
30 January, 11:37
In response SoCal TrumpGal to her Publication
Same here. Amazing how we can share in this feeling on a different platform. I'm wondering are they blind or stupid? But I don't want to fall into the namecalling and negativity; just hard to see...

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
30 January, 09:23
Still my President ❤

ice mtn @icemtn17
30 January, 08:27
...and this is the man Democrats hate?
What does that say about them?
What does that say about all of US that Love him?

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
30 January, 08:33
In response ice mtn to her Publication
I believe the Dems always need someone to hate. They chose President Trump because he isn't one of the elites in the political realm. That is my opinion.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
30 January, 06:58
I remember hearing the flat tire story about 25 years ago when I worked in Manhattan. Always heard good things about President Trump.

Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
30 January, 06:33
There is not enough wealth in the world to repay our President and all who are working with him for what thez have and are doing for Americans and America. God bless and keep them all safe.

Luke M Ackle @Sgt_Inglorious_CH_Patriot
30 January, 06:29
really feeling ashamed of having had an unexplainable and falseflagged hate against the Greatest Man ever walked the 3rd TESTAMENT

Silence Dogood @Dwk64
30 January, 06:27
The man.

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
30 January, 06:22
I so wish people could see Trump's Heart❤️. He has been attacked and slandered ever since he came down that Escalator. [THEY] knew what it meant for THEM! People will experience tremendous PAIN for mocking and ridiculing this President when the truth comes out! When has any other President told us he loves us?💖✨

Its Donna @duke347
30 January, 06:21
my President

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
30 January, 06:14
Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview
Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/wa...