Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 11:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq my niece is an innocent care worker, she has nothing to do with this twisted need to vaxt to get paid agenda. She is a radiology tech, even if she were a receptionist in a clinic, this bullshit mandate would include her. so fook yeah, this pisses me off. She is young and just trying to make a living, and has already been forced to get vaxed or lose her job. I pray to God it was saline.
The Pain Will Come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 January, 11:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
sid she have to get vaxxed? i too am a tech and woek for the govt but they allowed my religious exemption

I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
She lives in the tyrant state of Oregon and was forced to vax last year or lose her job.
11:01 AM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it