Laurie De La Cruz @Lovelydela
30 January, 10:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JULIE MICHELLE @WID3AWAK3GIRL
30 January, 10:45
In response Laurie De La Cruz to her Publication
My adult son and my ex husband tried to mock me earlier today over my support for President Trump and trusting the plan and the fact that I've been saying for years that something big is coming....I couldn't engage in the conversation because their arguements were all based on msm bs....I just said "you'll see" I find it amusing that they think I'm the crazy one because I think for myself and don't follow the narrative....I wear my tinfoil hat with pride!! ðŸĪŠðŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
30 January, 11:39
In response JULIE MICHELLE to her Publication
Me too. My husband goes back and forth on this. Its hard to be the only one here seeing things so clearly and not being able to make others understand it.

JULIE MICHELLE @WID3AWAK3GIRL
I'm no longer trying to redpill people, when they're ready, if they want help getting to grips with it all I'll be there, it doesn't help that I'm diagnosed with bipolar so they just think i'm nuts 😂
11:43 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WID3AWAK3GIRL in this post can reply
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
31 January, 12:15
In response JULIE MICHELLE to her Publication
Good call😊. I've gone through depressions etc....I think a lot has prepared us for now...to be ae to see it