Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Maybe all these jobs are going away (no jab, no job) because we are not put here to just work and die. Maybe we are about to start living our true purposes. IJS~ #GodWins
10:58 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
14 January, 08:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I was thinking that as well. New Earth with new meanings ๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
14 January, 08:46
Whatโ€™s not good for mankind will fall away. Weโ€™re going into a New Earth a higher frequency. ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 January, 09:31
I believe this is what is happening. No one dreams of working. If you are able to pursue your passion without having to worry about paying your bills, etc. That changes your perception of life. Folks who are naturally healers will continue to heal because they love what they do. This is a total breakdown of every thing we know. Watch what GOD does!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 January, 09:24
Worked 50-60 hrs a week my whole life. Missed holidays with family. Every time my parents called to check in, they would say how are you? Answered always "I feel like a slave, work, sleep, pay bills and never have a day to do what I want". Could never afford a nice vacation (and I made good $). It seemed like when ever I got a raise, cost of living went up as well. It is a corrupt system.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 January, 01:14
nah thats not it

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 January, 01:03
1000 years of peace out of the dystopia and into the utopia. If my beliefs are correct weโ€™ll reincarnate many lives in the utopia but we will be back in 100O years to fight this battle again. Maybe Im batshit crazy but thats what I believe. ๐Ÿ˜‚

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 01:13
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
WHY NOT. WE CAME HERE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE IN THIS TIME SOOOOO.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
14 January, 12:58

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 January, 12:57
Good point

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 12:38
Some of the obsolete and bankrupt corporations will be letting everyone go so if they leave early less severance expenses.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 12:34
Gov will be much smaller. Less jobs.

John Q Bradleyโ€™s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
14 January, 12:25
That would be amazing!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 January, 12:25
Have thought of this very thing... and the health care jobs may be the ones changing the most because of the need for medical re-education. (The hidden truth of available cures. )

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 January, 12:32
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Definitely not going to be the same.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 January, 12:15
omg the peogramming .....I realzied if i just relax and chill for few hours betw 9-5 I feel guilty like I should be working

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 January, 10:59
How Amazing That Would Be! I Love To Feed People! My Joy!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 11:03
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
It is a beautiful thought for sure๐Ÿ’–