Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 January, 09:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Most of these people are young kids. My daughter works in an eye hospital is wearing 2 fkin masks for 8 hours 5 days a week. She not a threat to anyone just hard working. A lot of these workers in healthcare have nothing to do with the virus but are being forced out because of the vaccine mandated for Government funded locations. its fkin cruelty and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 January, 09:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Nobody can forced you to do something you know it´s wrong. I´m an anesthesia nurse and I said no to the mask, the test and the vaccine : i´ ve been sendt home without pay : I WILL NOT COMPLY and i will not work with these evils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Walsh @Colombana1776
yes! this is right on!! the vaccinated nurses watched and gladly took the the jobs left behind by an unvaccinated nurse… bragging about the overtime their getting and knowingly lying about the truth! God Bless and save all the unvaccinated doctors and nurses who stood by the truth 🙏🙏
11:00 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Colombana1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Walsh, click on at the bottom under it