Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGEnews Telegram - 3:43pm Eastern...
03:50 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 January, 05:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How is this a win??? They're still letting the mandate proceed with Federal Workers and any facility that gets Medicare and Medicaid. If this is winning, I guess I define winning and something you gain. What is gained here???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Scott @RosieRed
13 January, 05:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
yeah, I'm with you. I've been in healthcare for 20 years, doesn't seem right that i will have to switch career paths. A half win I guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 January, 05:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
NOTHING....we gained NOTHING. SCOTUS is Compromised...for years and years. WE Will Get NO JUSTICE from the Dept of Justice- DOJ.
It's been stated over and over, Military is the only way forward, but alas, WE NEVER ASKED which Military? I am a Patriot, always will be.
INFILTRAITORS into Our Military, to Compromise a STRONG Military and spout Transgenderism, Satanism, and EVERY DEVIANT Behavior, while 'supposedly be able to be relied upon" to uphold the Constitution of the United States, left me rubbing my forehead in disbelief. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED to Our Military. Where is Common Sense? PERVERSIONS DONT MAKE a GREAT SOLDIER. If a person doesnt know by looking down their pants, what sex GOD made them, then (IMHO) They need to be 'deprogrammed' before being in the Military.

Rita Annis @Ritaannis1
13 January, 04:01
Amen!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 January, 03:52
Answered prayers are a beautiful thing, aren't they?