Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 03:50
GEORGEnews Telegram - 3:43pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 January, 05:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How is this a win??? They're still letting the mandate proceed with Federal Workers and any facility that gets Medicare and Medicaid. If this is winning, I guess I define winning and something you gain. What is gained here???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Scott @RosieRed
yeah, I'm with you. I've been in healthcare for 20 years, doesn't seem right that i will have to switch career paths. A half win I guess.
05:15 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RosieRed in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 January, 05:26
In response Jennifer Scott to his Publication
A half win is not a win. In essence, they're saying, healthcare workers are forced to take the jab or they're jobless, so it's okay to push the clotshot on them. So after everything we're learning about this plandemic, the mandate for federal employees is still a go. This is NOT WINNING. It's kinda like being halfway pregnant. You are, or you aren't. I can't believe people are settling for this and calling it a win. What else are we WILLING to settle for?????? Maybe just a LITTLE freedom, maybe half of one of the Bill of Rights, maybe SOME of the Constitution??? Apparently so. That's why we're where we're at.
What about our military??? Everything's halfway winning until you think about the people that will be effected. Aren't they Federal Employees too???