Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
13 January, 04:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Does anyone know if our blue state governors can still mandate the shot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 January, 04:26
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Supreme as in name is the highest Authority -- So I say
" We Double Dare You "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
13 January, 04:21
Well, look who came out of the woodwork. This will not redeem you JA - RINO!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 January, 04:18
Oh happy, happy, happy!

13 January, 04:19
In response Stevie King to her Publication

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 January, 04:17
This tweet surprised me. I thought Amash hated everything Republicans stood for.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
13 January, 04:17
Even King John of England, one of the worst English monarchs in history, was forced to sign the Magna Carta.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
13 January, 03:40

13 January, 03:38

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 January, 07:10
thank you for this...i was wondering who voted what.
surprised with brett and whats her name.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 07:17
Yep, but then Kavanaugh voted with the libs on the second one for health care workers. :(

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 January, 03:33
am i missing some news? I thought they pushed the ruling out??

13 January, 03:35
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
He Lost the Mandates again today I believe ?