Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
14 January, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Our message today on #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 January, 05:59
Pre Near Death Experience warm up move. Training

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 January, 05:19
My favorite DoQ+ post:

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 January, 10:28
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Also because we are:
Unvaxxed
Untested
Unmuzzled
Unafraid
UNITED AGAINST EVIL! 😇💪

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
15 January, 04:34
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 January, 05:17
I'm not understanding how this is a win. The mandate for federal employees, health care workers, and any business that receives medicare or medicaid still stands. If the SC had struck the mandate down across the board, yeah, that'd be a win. But mandating Federal worker/health care workers to have a clot shot or be unemployed IS NOT a win. Must be missing something her. We got the peas but not the carrots. Peas are no good without the carrots.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 January, 10:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree with you 💯%. No one and I mean NO ONE should be forced to get the vaccine just because their employer receives medicare or medicaid. Also, if the company you work for gets a Federal contract, for say building a bridge, does that mean the company’s employees must be vaccinated?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 04:54
Nana will be your 18!

Another win for "We The People"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 January, 04:44
NOT for all....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 04:25
But not for health care workers!
😡🤬😡

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 January, 04:24
Fake Biden...fake president.

He has no authority whatsoever.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 January, 03:55
YES! AMEN to that!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 January, 03:48

Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
13 January, 03:28
What do you think anons? Do i fill out my religious exemption or not. I feel like I’m going to regret this decision later. I dont want to put my name on file with any government agency when it comes to my vax status.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 January, 04:32
In response Griffin Maple to his Publication
I filled out a religious exemption over 2 months ago when I worked at Carson Tahoe Memory Care, and they still told me I had to mask and approached me with the 'jab' to continue working for them. Don't do it!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 January, 03:09
YES! YES! YES!

Thank you GOD!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 03:08
🥳🥳🥳

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 January, 03:01
If the courts wouldn't do it then we would. Pretty simple, It just takes gnads.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
13 January, 03:01
https://www.npr.org/2022/0...

Dominoes are falling

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 January, 02:48
= = = > < >

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
13 January, 02:45
50/50. They think hospitals are shorted now?? Wait!

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 January, 02:44
yipppeeee. Here on Isle of Malta from Monday un v and most of 2x jabbed are banned from restaurants, gyms etc. Restaurants have to have a copy of passport , green pp, email, and phone of anyone who goes even just to have a coffee !!! we need the dominos to fall and spill over to eu.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
13 January, 04:35
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
I live in Seattle, Washington and I cannot go into restaurants, pubs, movie theaters or exercise gyms without a vaccination. the unvaccinated are very restricted here. I have saved alot of money and learned new recipes!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
13 January, 02:42
Sort of.... Healthcare workers are fucked

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:45
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Because hospitals are evil

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 January, 02:41
Oh ree hee heely!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
13 January, 02:41
Funny. Georgenews said mandates gone by EOY. here we are in Jan. but Julian today is 12/31 right. 🍊

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 January, 02:46
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
and the 20th will be Christmas🎅🤶🎅🤶