Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 January, 12:09
🤢 KNOW ABOUT THE FOOD YOU EAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
13 January, 12:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
What a great video!

I've always soaked my fruit & veg in ACV & water before storing it, but I had no idea about some of these... the honey, for instance - what a genius test! I have about 6 varieties of honey stored right now & a bunch of tea lites, so... I'm going to play.

Thanks for a great video.

Glad the 365 brand was the good one; I've used that turmeric before. Now I grow my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My grandmother used to fill the sink with salt water to clean all produce.
The old ways were good ways 🙂
12:48 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
13 January, 12:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yepper.

I still use baking soda for scrubbing & make my own laundry & other soap, even our kitchen cleaner.

We don't buy anything they sell on that stinky aisle except dishwasher detergent; the danged thing won't work right without it.

We must save thousands of dollars a year, just on soap, LOL.

13 January, 12:57
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Didn't fall for the TV ads huh?
I think our tin foil hats are adjusted just right 🙂🙂