Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
13 January, 01:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
This is good but...

The "rocks" in the baby food is actually iron, to prevent iron deficiency. Same thing for fortified cereals, the iron can be "harvested" from them as well. Many videos on YT showing this. Not necessarily a problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 January, 01:27
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
It's in many things now; some speculation of graphene oxide esp in meat.
Years ago ppl cooked in cast iron skillets & pots. Much better than adulterated food 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
13 January, 01:08
That was a great vid. Thanks!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 January, 12:54
I used to eat this crap as a kid!!! 😡😩

13 January, 12:55
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Didn't we all!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 January, 12:43
Yet the FDA approves all of it... Just like their fake "vaccines"

13 January, 12:45
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Corrupt agency; needs to be disbanded & those responsible arrested.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
13 January, 12:33
What a great video!

I've always soaked my fruit & veg in ACV & water before storing it, but I had no idea about some of these... the honey, for instance - what a genius test! I have about 6 varieties of honey stored right now & a bunch of tea lites, so... I'm going to play.

Thanks for a great video.

Glad the 365 brand was the good one; I've used that turmeric before. Now I grow my own.

13 January, 12:48
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
My grandmother used to fill the sink with salt water to clean all produce.
The old ways were good ways 🙂