Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 January, 10:46
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
science is a constant but scientism changes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 January, 08:48
Truth!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 02:38

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 01:58
🤣 Exactly!!!

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
13 January, 01:27
I experienced a weird brain zap today, kind of freaked me out. Do you think it may have something to do with the heightened electromagnetic fields? Would love to hear your opinion 😉

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 January, 04:17
In response Linz 888 to her Publication
I experienced the exact same thing in 2014 when I had my Spiritual Awakening/Activation. It came with light flashes and a true feeling of an energy flowing through the body! Electric Current comes close to describing it! I have seen some accounts on Twitter who experienced it too yesterday!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 January, 07:12
In response Linz 888 to her Publication
Today has been both empowering and challenging. Just getting through to this hour has been done with high anxiety and anticipation. Last minute shopping and preps. Out for 4 hrs, came home to a broken water-line to the fridge... 🤪
I've prayed many many times today.
You should too..
Be blessed.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
13 January, 01:19
Shit you say when you don't understand the concept of survivorship bias.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 January, 12:51
il Donaldo Trumpo
PapiTrumpo
·|
44m

WELL, WELL, WELL…

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

REVEALED: Hillary Clinton Met With CCP ‘Undercover Intel Ops’ Group While Bill Floated Paid Speeches

A delegation from a Chinese Communist Party-run think tank identified by the U.S. government as carrying out “undercover intelligence gathering” operations and seeking to coerce foreign actors into backing the Chinese Communist Party’s “preferred policies” met with Hillary Clinton and a host of high-level military leaders during the Obama-Biden administration, The National Pulse can reveal.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 12:39
There are many many things that we have been saying from the beginning that are just of recent been getting some traction on MSM & within the remaining sheeple herd Nana thinks.

Some of the things the players on Fox News are now saying are the same as what falls out of Nana's mouth, things we only dreamed of them talking about.

Woo hoo!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
13 January, 01:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And there is as much shit, if not more, you've been saying that is still wrong and continues to be.

If you throw everything against the wall, and something eventually sticks, you don't get to say "See! I told you so!"

Remember Covid disappearing after Biden is sworn in?

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 January, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Finally, HUH !!! YAY 💥🙏💫

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 January, 12:21

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
13 January, 12:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Time to bite down & rip that bandaid off!