TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
Say what you like about Facebook, but for me it is the best way to have the most people I know to see what I am putting out there. i just got banned again for 30 days for posting this. This has been floating around before. With what I've been able to post lately, I was beginning to think something had changed and they weren't doing that anymore. Guess not.
03:23 AM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
14 January, 08:50
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
i would repost on Fake Book but, banned long long ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 02:06
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Yes, I've been banned multiple times since ladt year but I wait it out and post sone more. i think this might be the 2nd time I was banned for posting this one. It's been floating around the Internet for a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 January, 08:32
Post mirror images & not the original.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 January, 05:47
camoflauge your memes by putting lines or squares in various places.... It is scanning posts for repeated images but you can hide with some extra "edit" work.

14 January, 07:09
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
👍