Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
13 January, 09:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
YES! I was thinking exactly this! Makes me feel amazeballs that you thought the same thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kath 144 @Kath144
13 January, 06:03
🧐 4 year delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
12 January, 10:32
Just sayin i'm prayin

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
12 January, 10:28
Sorry No, but I will pray anyway

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 January, 10:26
I love the 13's I was born on one, and my initials are JV 😂

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
12 January, 11:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
lucky number brother. js

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
12 January, 10:24
hey! just popping in to say thanks for all you do. dont know if youve been told today but you are loved and you are needed.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
12 January, 10:21
Please cant something happen already!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 January, 10:17
Praying that’s UTC as my chikd will be on a flight early USA time.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 January, 10:19
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
She doesn’t listen to Q or me🙏

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 January, 10:12
Cowboy 11.3 yep. war manual installed? IDK???