If you watch only one video today, please watch this &
SHARE SHARE SHARE.

RED PILL THE WORLD

1min 56sec vid
-----------------------------
Qanon+🍊
Always fallow the money!
Let this sink in for a minute.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 January, 12:55
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Do NOT participate in ANYTHING "covid" related.
NO TEST
NO JAB
NO MASK
NO BOOSTER
Treat any symptoms early at home as you always have done. Buy a thermometer. pulse oximeter, home nebulizer, blood pressure machine, and check your vital signs at home.
Do those things necessary to STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
Hydration with filtered alkaline water πŸ’§
Adequate sleep 😴
Vit D, Vit.C, Zinc, Quercetin
Exercise πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
Fresh air, Sunshine 🌞
Reduce stress, anxiety and fear
Spiritual care: pray, meditate, worship, laughter, smiles, hugs, socialization πŸ’’
Healthy diet 🍎πŸ₯¦πŸ’πŸŒ½πŸ₯•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
12 January, 01:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I am not a doctor or medical professional of any kind. That being said, I have weaned myself off of most OTC medicines and use mostly herbal combinations daily to maintain good health. I'm not strictly talking about capsules, but adding herbs such as sage and thyme to my food, or cinnamon and star anise to my coffee grounds so these things are a part of my regular diet. Elderberry syrup is great for pretty much anything immune system-boosting. If you're looking for a natural aspirin/fever reducer, white willow bark has been used for that purpose since ancient Greece. Marshmallow root--not the puffy confections, but the actual plant--can be used for sore throats either in a tea with honey, or if you're more ambitious, make your own throat lozenges. Common mallow works also. Star anise is antimicrobial and antifungal, among other things. Again, this is NOT medical advice. These are things I've found that work for me.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Yes, elderberry syrup for a cough, or just local honey with lemon works nicely. I enjoy sipping dandelion tea, or herbal tea with echinaecha. Black seed oil is an infection inhibitor too. It is fun to experiment with natural remedies and also to defund Big Pharma!'πŸ˜‡
04:06 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
12 January, 04:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Agreed! I've experimented with putting some herbal tea concoctions together on my own. I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain when it comes to buying herbs and spices in bulk. Or grow it yourself! I have a patio planter garden growing. I'll have to replant a few things. Also, get to know foragers in your area. It’s not just for mushroom hunters. There are dozens of edible/medicinal plants in our own backyards. Always proceed with caution. I've had stinging nettle, mustard and prickly lettuce growing up in parts of my patio. Prickly lettuce is known as a natural morphine when in tincture form. I don’t know about dosage. And no, I haven’t tried it. But nettles are good for you once the needles have been remove and they've been brewed into tea. Use thick gardening gloves when harvesting. Those little prongs are no joke.