Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍊
OMG...and the "birth certificates".
-------------

Jennifer Bell
Britney Spears posted that picture yesterday with the girls and the cabbage patch doll. I did a bit of a dive looking into the cabbage patch kids. I was that 8 year old little girl that so wanted one and somehow my mom found one for Christmas of that year for me, her name was Selma. I did NOT like at all what I was reading about the cabbage patch doll today🤬! If you go to their website, it’s literally in front of our faces. They speak of caves and tunnels. They have a hospital, 650 acres in the Appalachian Mountains. It sounds like it was children, young girls, having children. I hope I’m wrong, but I have that terrible sinking feeling I’m not. They would include these birth certificates with the dolls. Everything we know now,
I think something much more sinister was happening. I hate these people so much. They have twisted everything🤬🤬.
01:20 PM - Jan 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 January, 07:25
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I never had one, always felt left out, guess it was a good thing. this shit is crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 January, 04:33
Just finished reading that fkn shit on the legend kids born secretly in caves from magic dust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 January, 04:29

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 January, 04:29
I just looked at their “our history” secetion the 2005 mark has a doll sitting next to a Webster’s New World Dictionary compact school and office edition!!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 January, 03:47
Yes I get it - started down this rabbit hole 4 years ago - then it lead to so much other evil. take all that hate and just attack with truth - we are at the point however if people do not see something is not right - we need to concentrate on fighting for the children- stay connected to all of us truthers and continue to be a warrior as I know you already are......hate feeds evil try to concentrate on what we are doing to destroy these devils....we can destroy them with our knowledge and discernment spreading the truth. God Bless - take a breather if you need to. We are so close

Joyce Garrett @JoyceAnne
12 January, 03:44
HORRIBLE

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 January, 03:40
Okay now you have me creeped out!!! https://cabbagepatchkids.c...

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 January, 03:53
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
yes..I've been looking arouond, too. very creepy
this is a rabbit hole for sure. ugh....