Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 January, 01:20
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍊
OMG...and the "birth certificates".
-------------

Jennifer Bell
Britney Spears posted that picture yesterday with the girls and the cabbage patch doll. I did a bit of a dive looking into the cabbage patch kids. I was that 8 year old little girl that so wanted one and somehow my mom found one for Christmas of that year for me, her name was Selma. I did NOT like at all what I was reading about the cabbage patch doll today🤬! If you go to their website, it’s literally in front of our faces. They speak of caves and tunnels. They have a hospital, 650 acres in the Appalachian Mountains. It sounds like it was children, young girls, having children. I hope I’m wrong, but I have that terrible sinking feeling I’m not. They would include these birth certificates with the dolls. Everything we know now,
I think something much more sinister was happening. I hate these people so much. They have twisted everything🤬🤬.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JoyceAnne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Garrett, click on at the bottom under it