Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 January, 01:20
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍊
OMG...and the "birth certificates".
-------------

Jennifer Bell
Britney Spears posted that picture yesterday with the girls and the cabbage patch doll. I did a bit of a dive looking into the cabbage patch kids. I was that 8 year old little girl that so wanted one and somehow my mom found one for Christmas of that year for me, her name was Selma. I did NOT like at all what I was reading about the cabbage patch doll today🤬! If you go to their website, it’s literally in front of our faces. They speak of caves and tunnels. They have a hospital, 650 acres in the Appalachian Mountains. It sounds like it was children, young girls, having children. I hope I’m wrong, but I have that terrible sinking feeling I’m not. They would include these birth certificates with the dolls. Everything we know now,
I think something much more sinister was happening. I hate these people so much. They have twisted everything🤬🤬.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Okay now you have me creeped out!!! https://cabbagepatchkids.c...
03:40 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 January, 03:53
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
yes..I've been looking arouond, too. very creepy
this is a rabbit hole for sure. ugh....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 January, 04:17
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Certainly is, so what do you think that Selma was a real baby somewhere that was sold and they probably have some kind of ritual or spell on that cabbage patch doll that is linked to her but that is maybe a cover/distraction of the actual baby...maybe sacrificed or sold into slavery is that what you're saying? Asking for a nosey friend ugh