JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 January, 12:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
I was 6 when they took out JFK. I remember my older relatives crying and wailing “What are we going to do now?”. Remember it clear as it was yesterday. They knew back then what we see today, the downward spiral he was trying to halt just became stronger and here we are. My mother is 90 and says this all reminds her of the Nazi days. JFK had the presence that Trump has now, and imagine if they actually did take Trump out what the outcry would be, that’s what it was like in ‘63. And here we are fighting what is now the last battle for our freedom. This brought about my instant recognition of Trump being the one to do this, he was JFK all over again!!
10:18 AM - Jan 12, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 9_29_03 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 January, 05:31
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
The sentiments you share here, are the same ones I heard my parents share, as well as my greatuncles and aunts! Everyone we knew had pics of President Kennedy and Jackie hanging on their walls, as if they were relatives! This was especially true in the Black community. Even the fans used in church on Sunday had President Kennedy's picture as the focus! One could tell that era was sketched forever in many peoples' minds!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 January, 09:20
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
God bless you and your mom for your years of grief and waiting. When I looked up from by dinner plate at my Grandma and Grandpa’s table there was a portrait of JFK hanging on the wall. They made America great again! 🇺🇸

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
13 January, 12:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I also remember when Ross Perot ran for president. What is now the 80-90 year old generation voted for him cuz they thought he would pick up where JFK left off and he was an outsider. Sound familiar? They got to him and he dropped out. Mother voted for him with high hopes, I did not as I did not involve myself in politics with the writing on the wall that our votes did not matter, they would install whoever “they” wanted to! God is ready now to bring the whole corrupt establishment down to ashes.