Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
12 January, 10:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I was 6 when they took out JFK. I remember my older relatives crying and wailing “What are we going to do now?”. Remember it clear as it was yesterday. They knew back then what we see today, the downward spiral he was trying to halt just became stronger and here we are. My mother is 90 and says this all reminds her of the Nazi days. JFK had the presence that Trump has now, and imagine if they actually did take Trump out what the outcry would be, that’s what it was like in ‘63. And here we are fighting what is now the last battle for our freedom. This brought about my instant recognition of Trump being the one to do this, he was JFK all over again!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 January, 09:20
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
God bless you and your mom for your years of grief and waiting. When I looked up from by dinner plate at my Grandma and Grandpa’s table there was a portrait of JFK hanging on the wall. They made America great again! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 January, 05:31
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
The sentiments you share here, are the same ones I heard my parents share, as well as my greatuncles and aunts! Everyone we knew had pics of President Kennedy and Jackie hanging on their walls, as if they were relatives! This was especially true in the Black community. Even the fans used in church on Sunday had President Kennedy's picture as the focus! One could tell that era was sketched forever in many peoples' minds!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 January, 01:04
👀
🔥🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 01:01
He knew everything!
Wonder how that came to be???😀