John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 January, 12:23
If this is mixed with certain other fun things you get a constantly reoccurring sickness caused by parasitic infections. Normal treatments will treat symptoms but never rid the body of what is killing it. Anti parasitic is the only answer.
More later as it evolves.

Remember your cats never meant to hurt you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
Thought I might try this. Prefer natural substances to man made stuff anyway.
09:28 AM - Jan 12, 2022
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
28 January, 03:30
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
DE works. I was a missionary in Africa & came back with some internal nastyness. DE did the trick. You can use DE with pets as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
28 January, 03:13
If you are using diatamaceous earth make sure you only use the food grade diatamaceous earth!!!!

28 January, 03:55
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Yup, that's what I ordered 🙂

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
12 January, 09:35
You might be interested in zeolite, very beneficial.

12 January, 12:37
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Yes, I bought some from Touchstone Essentials I think it was. Though didn't really notice any difference, so thought I'd try something else. I have heard Wormwood is good too.