John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
If this is mixed with certain other fun things you get a constantly reoccurring sickness caused by parasitic infections. Normal treatments will treat symptoms but never rid the body of what is killing it. Anti parasitic is the only answer.
More later as it evolves.

Remember your cats never meant to hurt you.
12:23 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 January, 06:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
how did my cats hurt me???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 January, 07:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
THis post is in reference to coupling a virus with a parasite.
Cats get whats called prions disease. When they get it, they become feral and will bite and scratch even when they are unprovoked.
A Prion is a worm like parasite that goes into the brain and can cause mental issues. Another form of this is Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease.
That is caused when animals eat like animals brains and soft organs. It is sometimes called mad cow.....
https://www.ninds.nih.gov/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 January, 09:28
Thought I might try this. Prefer natural substances to man made stuff anyway.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
28 January, 03:13
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
If you are using diatamaceous earth make sure you only use the food grade diatamaceous earth!!!!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
28 January, 03:30
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
DE works. I was a missionary in Africa & came back with some internal nastyness. DE did the trick. You can use DE with pets as well.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 January, 02:38
Ivermectin 3 mg Tablets dose info.

Selah 321 @Selah
11 January, 12:37
🤨Interesting