Bffalerts #WWG1WGA @Bffalerts
11 January, 05:43
EMERGENCY SITUATION. ⚠️

"Children's hospitals in the United States are now full of infants with heart disease.

Well done, do you follow what is happening? Do you see how the newborns who were in the mothers while receiving the vaccine react? And after this they want to vaccinate children under 11 years? We will not allow that. The whole situation becomes clear day by day. The clock is ticking and the number of children in hospitals is increasing. We must put an end to this! If you are one of the members who are fighting this battle hard, share this in any way. Have a shred of respect for every child in this world. Your fight is for the bright future of our loved ones.

Here is your chance. I need to reach as many followers as possible so I can start preventing this condition. Do you love your child? Do your best for him.

If you are with us? - Share!
THE CLOCK IS TICKING. ⏳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 January, 06:57
In response Bffalerts #WWG1WGA to her Publication
Another emergency is under the tunnels of many of these places, including St. "Jude"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bffalerts #WWG1WGA @Bffalerts
the very thought of it makes my blood boils . total evilness , these people are not humans and must be eradicated off this planet.
10:01 PM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bffalerts in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 January, 10:04
In response Bffalerts #WWG1WGA to her Publication
Literally GITMO and pigs off the cliff is the way for sure.