Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 12:02
Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 January, 01:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If she is, ask her why she is. Why is she doing it. Listen very carefully and what ever the answer is focus all your energy on making the reason that she is, clear to her. Repeat what she says out loud so she hears you have heard her clearly. So many routes to go depending on her answer but use God, wisdom and patience to reach her and to reason with her. Last resort is birth control because a young woman pregnant having to face THAT decision of an abortion, stays with them for life and can become a definition of self that they can't escape. Key is to work on the 'why' she is doing it. Talking to him as well in the same manner is good too. Honest and open and share your experiences and others onto why they should try to abstain or wait or at the very least not get pregnant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 January, 01:06
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Do not get mad that will shut her down. Her answer will tell you where she is coming from. 'everyone's doing it' 'it's not a big deal' 'I love him' "he wants it' " i'm not a tease'....these are not the right reasons but be gentle. Ask a professional for advice if you need it but don't close the communication pathways by getting angry. That will set in motion her not listening but rebelling.

11 January, 01:17
If i have to think about all this while having a convo with my daughter I would lose her. We just keep it real. She would tell me if I asked. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't tell me some things but I just listen and nudge a direction when needed.

--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Hello! I totally didn't expect to get a reply. It's a honor Sir! Wonderful hearing how open she is with you. Sounds like everything is going to be just fine if she's that open with her Dad. You must be an amazing Dad. One that many of us would have loved to have. Sounds like you've got this! Blessings Sir! Family is everything!
01:23 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
11 January, 01:28
123 timestamp
Thx for the advice!
#FamilyIsEverything .

Jesse Mecham @Jesse1776
13 January, 08:51
so do you and shane browning know each other pretty good?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 January, 02:19