Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 February, 06:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
our hero!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
31 January, 03:44
Soon very very soon I hope 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Btw my dog looks almost identical 💖💖💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 January, 03:40
Oh was so hoping more posts of him, had followed Are they Alive on FB and so miss that page, thanks for the upliftment!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
31 January, 02:45
Oh I had such a crush on him. Still do

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
31 January, 06:50
Do you mean this guy???
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
31 January, 03:02
a german shephard doesn"t go for a walk - it advances :)

Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 08:48
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
not being mean but think you missed the entire message behind that photo. JFK (formally known as Jr.) alive and well.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
31 January, 02:12
high vibes!
Return of The Mack! (Camelot)
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
❤️🤍💙👑🇺🇸
#darktolight🌚🌝
https://rumble.com/vddoz7-...

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 January, 02:12
Ha what a lovely memory.

Having Fits @HavingFits
31 January, 07:26
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
you know he is alive and well right?

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Marc-Anthony Santana @marQ24
31 January, 12:07
Fresh. I just came across this telegram channnel https://t.me/realjohnfkenn... anyone know if this legit?! its dropping bombs if it is!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 01:00
In response Marc-Anthony Santana to his Publication
My deepest condolences to you John-John for the loss of your father May our former President JFK RIP knowing his plan for world peace and the destruction of the demonic sectret societies was accomplished. We will never forget him and the whole world will live his vision. You are so loved and we are so proud of you as your father was. You are a HERO OF HUMANITY as was he. God mad men such as you both for this Biblical time. Jesus Christ is our SALVATION and God's TRUTH and LIGHT is UNSTOPPABLE. God's Speed #KennedyVisionWON I pray for you and your beloved family constantly With my eter

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
31 January, 03:11
In response Marc-Anthony Santana to his Publication
im wondering the same. saw a bunch early this morning then it was deleted.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 12:00
This! This beautiful man will be the One who brings Unity and Peace. Love his Sheppy. of course.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
31 January, 12:22
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Not going to lie.. I hope it is an Irishwolf...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 January, 11:42
I like those vibes!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
30 January, 11:34
💚💚💚💚💚

Nunya Business @AAug22
30 January, 11:10
Any idea what the logo on his pants is?

Nunya Business @AAug22
30 January, 11:08
doG walks with us.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
30 January, 11:00
Heartbreaking what they did to this family- JISTICE MUST BE SERVED!

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
Great pic John F. Kennedy
(no more jr)

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
for those who know.....know!

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
30 January, 10:58

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
30 January, 10:57
Great picture