Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 10:54
Vibing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc-Anthony Santana @marQ24
31 January, 12:07
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Fresh. I just came across this telegram channnel https://t.me/realjohnfkenn... anyone know if this legit?! its dropping bombs if it is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
My deepest condolences to you John-John for the loss of your father May our former President JFK RIP knowing his plan for world peace and the destruction of the demonic sectret societies was accomplished. We will never forget him and the whole world will live his vision. You are so loved and we are so proud of you as your father was. You are a HERO OF HUMANITY as was he. God mad men such as you both for this Biblical time. Jesus Christ is our SALVATION and God's TRUTH and LIGHT is UNSTOPPABLE. God's Speed #KennedyVisionWON I pray for you and your beloved family constantly With my eter
01:00 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Marc-Anthony Santana to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnastasiaTruth in this post can reply
31 January, 01:02
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

31 January, 01:01
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
My eternal gratitude and LOVE ,Anastasia ✝️