Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 January, 05:58
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

I'm finding it interdasting that the name of the woman running against Macron Is Marine Le Pen.
Le Pen....the pen....follow the pen?
Ok, I've finally lost it.🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie Assis @StacieRN
30 January, 06:02
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
and the oval office and white house is closed! Put the oval office in Google maos for directions. permanently closed , call the White House 202-456-1111 , closed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
30 January, 06:59
In response Stacie Assis to her Publication
Im not seeing where it says closed. got a screenshot so i can shut my husband up? He thinks we have lost our minds. just once i would like for him to beleive me.

Stacie Assis @StacieRN
30 January, 07:26
In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication
Did you put the address in google mao and hit go? That is my screenshot from my phone - I feel you , my friend and I are in the exact same boat as you !

MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
Thank you! We are one day closer to finally being able to say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!
10:53 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Stacie Assis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Getnlucky_69 in this post can reply
Stacie Assis @StacieRN
31 January, 04:19
In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication
🙌🙌🙌🙌 Amen !!!!