Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 January, 05:58
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

I'm finding it interdasting that the name of the woman running against Macron Is Marine Le Pen.
Le Pen....the pen....follow the pen?
Ok, I've finally lost it.🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie Assis @StacieRN
30 January, 06:02
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
and the oval office and white house is closed! Put the oval office in Google maos for directions. permanently closed , call the White House 202-456-1111 , closed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
30 January, 06:59
In response Stacie Assis to her Publication
Im not seeing where it says closed. got a screenshot so i can shut my husband up? He thinks we have lost our minds. just once i would like for him to beleive me.

Stacie Assis @StacieRN
30 January, 07:26
In response MistersMrs ❤❤❤ to her Publication
Did you put the address in google mao and hit go? That is my screenshot from my phone - I feel you , my friend and I are in the exact same boat as you !

MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
30 January, 10:53
In response Stacie Assis to her Publication
Thank you! We are one day closer to finally being able to say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Only people mentioned by StacieRN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacie Assis, click on at the bottom under it