Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 January, 11:54
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
I would have thought a mistrial was a bad thing but you posted a wink and a smile. What am I missing?
11:58 AM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
11 January, 09:58
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
A new jusdge may allow more of the names on the flight log to be revealed and may not seal the black book like Judge Nathan did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
11 January, 12:28
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
A mistrial isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It means they’ll have to do the trial all over again with new jurors.
The advantage could be the timing because more people are now awake and continue to awaken each day.
This could be what’s needed to shine a light into child and human trafficking. It has the potential of being a massive red pill for the world.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
11 January, 01:26
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Plus, the fact a new Judge will be appointed.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 January, 02:16
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
oh, I see. Thank you.