Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 January, 08:35
Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 05:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
THE LATEST UPDATE: My relative took a turn for the worse and is now in ICU. If you pray, please send up a prayer for her.🙏 She's a patriot, loves Trump, and chose not to get vaccinated. Everything would've been fine if the hospital would've given her the monoclonal antibodies. They kept pushing the date of when she'd get them, then told her family today that she's no longer "eligible" to receive that since she's in ICU. I have sent info to the family on suggestions based on others' experiences and invaluable info from Clay Clark's Restore America page, but the members of the family who are making decisions for her are trusting the hospital's decisions now, probably out of fear. It's all so maddening. I hope every hospital around the world that is complicit in this horrific scheme crumbles completely and is rebuilt with no ties to money-making, only ties that help the patient. My cousin needs supernatural healing from God at this point. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
America's Frontline Doctors

https://americasfrontlined...

Will be praying 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
09:58 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elihu ✝️|, click on at the bottom under it