Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 January, 08:35
Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
THE LATEST UPDATE: My relative took a turn for the worse and is now in ICU. If you pray, please send up a prayer for her.🙏 She's a patriot, loves Trump, and chose not to get vaccinated. Everything would've been fine if the hospital would've given her the monoclonal antibodies. They kept pushing the date of when she'd get them, then told her family today that she's no longer "eligible" to receive that since she's in ICU. I have sent info to the family on suggestions based on others' experiences and invaluable info from Clay Clark's Restore America page, but the members of the family who are making decisions for her are trusting the hospital's decisions now, probably out of fear. It's all so maddening. I hope every hospital around the world that is complicit in this horrific scheme crumbles completely and is rebuilt with no ties to money-making, only ties that help the patient. My cousin needs supernatural healing from God at this point. Thank you.
05:54 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 January, 12:12
@McPatriot64 , thank you for your post, but AnonUp won't let me read it. ;) Am guessing you have a private account. But thank you so much! Just wanted you to know why I can't even "like" it. Blessings!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 12:00
Prayers are being offered up for your family member and entire family !!! 🙏 ❤️ ☀️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 January, 11:57
🙏🏻

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
10 January, 11:51
🙏🕊

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 January, 11:47
🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 January, 11:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
10 January, 11:41
I will be adding your relative to my prayer list.

My co-worker just passed away on Friday. she tested positive for covid and was having a hard time breathing so she went to emergency and they took her up to the ICU right away. By the next day she had a heart attack, clots in her lungs, was put on kidney dialysis and on a vent. her daughter would keep everyone updated daily and it seemed like the hospital would give them hope, then we were all in shock that she had passed. she was only 44 and not vax’d. i feel like the treatments are different for those that are vaxed. Sad world we are living in. God please protect and help guide us!! 🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 11:44
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
So very sorry about your co-worker...😔 It's horrible what's happening. Yes, we need God's intervention... God bless and protect you, patriot!!🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 January, 10:24
Sending prayers ! My husband just got out of the hospital it was a nightmare there ,we told them no remdesavir or vent ,they had given him the antibody infusion 2 weeks before he got worse they gave him azithromyacin and steroids and i made them give him vitamin C , D3 and zinc and he was on high flo oxygen he was in there for 8 days he is now home with oxygen but getting stronger . His boss was in the same time they gave him remdesavir and azithromyacin they took him off of remdesavir before venting him and had him on kidney dialysis he passed away . I will be praying for your family may God bless your family with divine blessings!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 10:32
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Prayers for your husband to continue to get stronger! So glad he is out of there. And I'm sorry about his boss... My boss, too, passed away early on of blood clots throughout his body and they didn't know why. Pretty sure he had gotten the vax.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
11 January, 12:02
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
My dad was in the hospital for 9 days. Same situation. Told them no remdesavir. High flow oxygen. Not vaxed. He had lots of vitamins. He needed 1% oxygen for a while at home. Takes a few weeks to get better. They would not give him monocronal antibodies in the hospital. My mom had cancer and got the treatment as she was positive. She survived COVID with cancer but cancer killed her. She passed Dec 30. 🙏🏻

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 January, 10:10
I’d be smuggling in the paste and rubbing the feet and hands while no one is looking.

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 January, 10:07
prayers up

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 January, 10:03
🙏🙏🙏 Praying for your cousins recovery 🙏🙏🙏

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 January, 10:03
A few question please ?
1: Is she on a ventilator?
2: How long has she been in ICU ?
3: Is she vaccinated against CV19 ? Odd question but the hospitals will give Ivermectin to the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed.
4: The written letter needs to be specific No Remdesavir, Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies. Uf they are unwilling then have her transferred home with all necessary equipment . Also the letter needs to state: no CV19 vaccine allowed.

10 January, 10:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Only Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies and azithromyacin plus vitamins including Zinc.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 10:10
Thank you so much for wanting to help. I put most of this in the thread already, but basically, the family members who are answering for her are going with what the doctors there say. She just went into ICU today. Last night she was texting, saying she was fighting to stay alive. Not on a ventilator as far as I know. Had been on a CPAP (sp?) machine. Was given Resdemiver, the bad stuff. :( From what I heard (we live in different states and they didn't tell me she was sick until she was in the hospital), she went to the hospital herself to get monoclonal antibodies, but they kept changing the date on her of receiving it, so they had her in the hospital bed on that CPAP (CPAC?) machine. :(

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
10 January, 09:58
America's Frontline Doctors

https://americasfrontlined...

Will be praying 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 10:04
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
🙏❤️Thank you!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump

Will be praying 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump

Will be praying 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
10 January, 09:39
Praying for your cousin 🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
10 January, 09:22
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
10 January, 09:21
Praying for your cousin! 🙏

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
10 January, 09:21
Praying for your cousin! 🙏

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
10 January, 09:18
praying for yiur relative Patriot Sam 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 09:20
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Thank you, my friend!🙏❤️🌻

10 January, 09:15
If they give her Remdesevir she will die of kidney failure , liver failure or heart failure. The deaths in the US are from primarily this drug. She should receive ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies ASAP.

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
10 January, 09:18
It's so frustrating because they won't prescribed the correct medications!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 January, 12:37
My husbands boss was on that for 4 days then they took him off of it and put the vent on him they had to put him on kidney dialysis but the Dr told his sister that wouldnt hurt him how long does it take to start effecting some one ?

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
10 January, 09:03
🙏🙏🙏

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot
10 January, 08:01
Praying for your family member, our Father up above hears all prayers, dear Father please heal her in your name, Amen.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 08:14
In response Cajun Patriot to his Publication
🙏❤️Amen!!! Thank you and many blessings!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 07:51
P.S. -- I wish they had told me she had it before she was already in the hospital... Could've shared about Ivermectin and Dr. Z's protocol, which I had already mentioned to one of her sisters a couple weeks ago just regarding staying healthy from it, being proactive. It's pretty horrific that we have to do our best to stay out of the places that are supposed to be for healing.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 January, 08:52
Sorry to hear they took her to the hospital. A friend recently passed in the hospital.
The day will come soon when Medbed technology will obliterate big pharma and all hospitals.

Silver Top @Silvered
10 January, 07:29
Prayer for healing in the name of Jesus!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 January, 07:23

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 January, 07:19
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 07:26
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Thank you so much (and glad you're fine now!)! 🙏❤️ We are in different states and the family members making decisions for her are not open to anything like this. They are going with the doctors there, and all I can do is pray, which is a powerful weapon, but it's maddening that this is happening to people worldwide. It has to stop. Will keep what you shared. Blessings!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 January, 07:16
Prayers up! 🙏🏻🙏🏻