Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 January, 04:29
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
wow...part of the Great Wall Of China collapsedđź‘€

Mysterious Flash Caught on Camera Followed by Massive Earthquake in China - Section of Great Wall Collapses

A CCTV camera in China’s Qinghai recorded a flash of light right before an earthquake on Saturday.

The footage shows the sky light up mere seconds before the tremors began from the 6.9-magnitude earthquake, according to local seismologists.

The quake led to 9 people being injured and even a small, two-meter, section of the Great Wall of China collapsing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Notice the missle/tracers that go off during the shock waves/earthquake? They tried to intercept but didn't have enough time.

Rods of God fall at 36,000 feet per second. Instead of exploding like a nuclear warhead above ground and going into the atmosphere, the Rods of God release their kinetic energy below ground - hence the shockwave/earthquake.

The Great Wall is almost indestructable...for a chunk of it to fall apart is HUGE. Shows the strength of the kinetic energy released.
08:08 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
10 January, 08:41
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I've been to a few different parts of the Great Wall. It is a massive and solid construct in most of its areas. I always felt all the 'slaves' working to build it just like the pyramid structures. I believe rods will take that down too. I know there are parts do not open to the public that I am sure are being used for other nefarious things as it's much more than a wall with stairs. It literally is a castle extended...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 January, 08:58
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Slaves didn't build the Great wall, the Pyramids or the White House. All lies so we don't know our real history. All were built by Tartarian people.