Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
wow...part of the Great Wall Of China collapsedđź‘€

Mysterious Flash Caught on Camera Followed by Massive Earthquake in China - Section of Great Wall Collapses

A CCTV camera in China’s Qinghai recorded a flash of light right before an earthquake on Saturday.

The footage shows the sky light up mere seconds before the tremors began from the 6.9-magnitude earthquake, according to local seismologists.

The quake led to 9 people being injured and even a small, two-meter, section of the Great Wall of China collapsing.
04:29 PM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 08:08
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Notice the missle/tracers that go off during the shock waves/earthquake? They tried to intercept but didn't have enough time.

Rods of God fall at 36,000 feet per second. Instead of exploding like a nuclear warhead above ground and going into the atmosphere, the Rods of God release their kinetic energy below ground - hence the shockwave/earthquake.

The Great Wall is almost indestructable...for a chunk of it to fall apart is HUGE. Shows the strength of the kinetic energy released.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
10 January, 08:41
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I've been to a few different parts of the Great Wall. It is a massive and solid construct in most of its areas. I always felt all the 'slaves' working to build it just like the pyramid structures. I believe rods will take that down too. I know there are parts do not open to the public that I am sure are being used for other nefarious things as it's much more than a wall with stairs. It literally is a castle extended...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 05:09
Rods of God... This is exactly what it would look like.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
10 January, 04:45
That whole shaking thing in this clip looks fake to me The lights are moving but not the building.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 January, 08:09
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
This is more of a shock wave than an earthquake. They would record it as an earthquake, but the Rods of God release their kinetic energy below ground, not above. So you would see ground shaking but not exactly like an earthquake.

Just Diana @Diana19
10 January, 04:42
looked like tracers at the end..

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 January, 04:36
What the heck flew away at the end?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 05:12
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
My impression was that thing at the end was an insect.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 January, 04:35
Something about this looks very........familiar.....

Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
13 January, 12:41
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
i remember something similiar to this but cant get my mind to remebee

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 January, 04:33
Did you see the two lights flying toward the sky after the quake started? Weird!!!