Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 January, 10:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
HI J - wow - need to ask - do they exist wherever you are physically, so they are only at home when you're at home, right?

I assume they help you esp in your tactical work ... mine increase my ability (don't laugh) when I play tennis ... I make shots that literally stop the game and the players always ask "how did you do that?" not once or twice ... almost always .... ONLY once did they slow down time, hilariously s l o w ... my opponents, who were "rated higher" were so openly annoyed ...(sorry) it just made me laugh.

same when I'm driving ... they see "it" first = easier to respond

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 January, 12:39
I was recording President Trumps rally last year and caught these all around tthe tv and right in front of me. Showed Hubby, and he thought we had some bug problem. Very interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 January, 04:39
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Nope, not a bug problem at all.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
10 January, 08:46
There is a specific reason and message for the manner in which they are presenting themselves. All run horizontally for the most part with similar speed, shapes and amount of time they let themselves be seen. Have you received the messages yet? Be curious. You have been chosen to see the way. Columns of light...

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 January, 11:49
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Oh yes I know exactly who they are. They have been with me as long as I can remember, I just wanted to share to let others know they are never alone.
Most videos like this you can never really tell if it is dust or lights through windows. I think you can say pretty confidently that in this video it is nothing man made.
I have others where you can see them take form and shift back to energy.
They love to make that Popsicle on the wall blink at me.
They make a low hum but when I get high pitches I watch for danger, it has saved my bacon more than once.