r363l l10n @r363ll10n
10 January, 12:02
🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 05:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
the aristocrat joke

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 05:46
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Dirtiest Joke in the World - YouTube

Bob Saget's "Aristocrats" joke, it's extremely messed up. LOL, if you don't like this, I'm sorry It's HILARIOUS.. and keep in mind this is the man who played...

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 January, 03:49
I couldnt even listen to all of this, how is that funny? What a sick bastard.

reaper myer @reapermyer
Its like an inside joke among comedians but then when people found out about it they always bother them to tell it......im not saying saget wasnt a piece of shit i wouldnt know but the joke doesnt make him one.........some famous comedian said their goal was to make half the audience laugh and offend the other half and switch back n forth throughout the show

1) A joke common among comedians, but usually not shared with a general audience because of excessive obscenity. The joke always begins with a family entering a talent agency and asking to show the agent their family act. The joke teller then improvises the middle of the joke with an act filled with profanity, bodily functions, incest, and any other obscene material the comedian can think of. At the end of the act, the stunned agent asks the family what they call it, and they reply with the punchline: "The Aristocrats!" The punchline is not as important or funny as the improvised description of the act.
04:18 PM - Jan 10, 2022
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 January, 04:38
OK, I don't know it just isn't funny no matter what the forum ;o)