Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
10 January, 04:00
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Was anyone else completely clueless about the meaning of the Q drop FULL HOUSE until this clown died? 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 January, 11:26
When I read stuff like this I would happily volunteer for the firing squad at Gitmo....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
10 January, 10:37
And I just saw his podcast where he says he got his booster! Dies less than a month later.

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 10:28
alot of comics do this joke with their own flavor.........the idea is its supposed to be the most offensive joke ever i first heard gilbert godfried do it

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
10 January, 06:20
Alert !
Los Angeles and Hollywood were safe havens for perverts and the criminally insane.

Pedophiles and Satanists flew UNDER THE RADAR of normal decent citizens .

And why -- you ask?

Because of the "force field" protection created by the NWO handlers in the Media.

It really didn’t take too much effort to lasso the minds of gullible TV and movie addicts.

NOTHING TO SEE here but the thin veneer of Celebrity glamor and wealth !
Shame on us.

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 05:44
the aristocrat joke

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 05:46
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Dirtiest Joke in the World - YouTube

Bob Saget's "Aristocrats" joke, it's extremely messed up. LOL, if you don't like this, I'm sorry It's HILARIOUS.. and keep in mind this is the man who played...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 January, 05:41
🤬🤬🤬

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 January, 02:14
Vile.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 12:28
🤢 🤮