The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
If you’re not boycotting McDonalds.. Here’s another reason to start. There is power in numbers. If we all stop supporting evil businesses then evil businesses will cease to be!
11:50 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
10 January, 12:04
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
These people are sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 12:09
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Sick Sick Sick! That phone call by Rabbi Finkelstein still haunts me! 🤢🤢🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 January, 11:58
ultimately these food comps and big pharma ,and food growers r all the same entity if iam not mistaken, and cooperate farms ,there all chemical companies

10 January, 12:01
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Yup! I see evil everywhere. Its a wide spread evil that is running this world! Doing what we can to eliminate the evil entities is our battle!

wht 2.0 @wht
10 January, 11:53
Quit them years ago

10 January, 11:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Me too. My wife and kids love it there even though I tell them the truth about McDonalds.. they eat it up still. It drives me bonkers!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 11:53
Oh, I DO so love it when the evil corporations start working hard to fuck themselves out of business!

10 January, 11:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Sinking ships they are!