John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 January, 09:32
Lucky for you God loves you so much that if you believe in him and his son you only have to do one thing to ascend!

You don't have to meditate to increase your vibration,
You don't have to know about chaukra's,
You don't have to know anything about astrology,
You don't have to what age we are entering,
You don't have to know anything!
The one thing you MUST do if you fit the very top criteria is......
Die.
Yup that's it.
That is the ONLY way you ascend.
No human leaves this realm alive.
And for all those who think the bible is fake than maybe you can explain to me
how something written 2k years ago is taking place right now?
There's no picking and choosing what's true and what's not folks.
The bible says it all, you just didn't read it.
I would start.
Yes I would.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
09 January, 09:34
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
so its always been him that presence you feel when your alone? and james when would we have enough people to win and keep our freedom? the whole world? or has it always been the CME thats going to hit soon? and we win by dying and those who beileve in the lord win and those who want the light die dont win

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 11:22
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
Shane I feel God no matter where I am but I have those man to man conversations with him when I am by myself. I talk out loud just like he was standing there. It is amazing therapy because I have no worries when I am finished.

Now the tough part.
The simplest best answer is all of this is to cover up a Neutron Star. We know it as planet X or Nirubu.
It is approaching from the opposite side of the sun so be are blind to it atm.
Even though we can not see it its gravity is playing havoc with the planets in our system. It is so dim we may not be able to see it but the gravity tells us that it indeed is there.
It will wipe out 95% of humanity and throw us into a 200 to 2k year ice age.
It will cause the magnetic poles to flip and the earth will go with it. Antarctica will be on the equator, and yes solar flare hell will break lose. Mercury and Mars will change places and possibly collide again. You can see the damage on Mars still from last time.

At last count I was aware of their was room for 500 million people but no more, and that is pushing it.
The Georgia guide stones are a warning for the next time it comes round. If the population is kept at 500 million than no one dies because of lack of shelter, they are not a depopulation monument like people think. They have sights that will allow the next set of people to see it coming far in advance. It is our gift to them.

Maybe 100 million make it to the thaw. That is your mud flood population. Those who survived on the surface go through the caveman evolution while those underground are Tech gods.
They come up, share tech, farming and .....money. Than the whole thing starts again.
Unless...
It is possible the star will be put under so much pressure that it causes a black hole to form, than we might just time travel. Or maybe we already can and we are taken to the thaw.
That I do not know.
11:34 AM - Jan 10, 2022
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it