COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Reader Stormy opines:

Re: 2009 - INAGAKUEN HS BAND, 'HYMN TO THE SUN....

THE FOLLOWING IS MY FIRM OPINION BASED ON KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERED OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCES:

TODAY, I DISCOVERED THAT (SUPPOSEDLY) CIRSTEN W IS "DEAD". HERE'S MY TAKE...

I'VE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIIME THAT CIRSTEN W AND TIMOTHY HOLMSETH WERE THE ONES WHO STOLE ALMOST A MILLION DOLLARS FROM FIELD MCCONNEL AND GUY BRUMMEL'S CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION. I DID NOT, HOWEVER, KNOW THAT CIRSTEN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SETTING FIELD UP (IN ORDER TO GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY) SO THAT TIMOTHY COULD TAKE CONTROL OF THAT MONEY!

I'VE BEEN QUIET ABOUT CIRSTEN UP UNTIL NOW.

HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW:

WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS SO-CALLED "FUNERAL"? BECAUSE IF SHE'S REALLY DEAD, THEN I WANT TO ATTEND, AND TAKE MY CAMERA WITH ME, SO I CAN DOCUMENT THE ENTIRE THING FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!

I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH.

MY OPINION: HER CON
12:26 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
10 January, 05:46
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Wow❗️Soooo Much Fakery out there❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
10 January, 05:31
You could hear the fakery in her voice... so many using NESARA/GESARA to get the ratings and payments... and all she did was repeat the same talking points.... never liked her energy though one time I complimented her and felt sticky about it... I met her fake with fake... Shame on these people...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wolf skin @wolfskin
10 January, 04:53
Nice work friend.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 January, 12:42
When podcasters spend a good portion of the show promoting themselves and talking about the 'donations' they get and the' nice gifts' people send them, it rubs me the wrong way.

Was Cirsten CCP? A survivor thinks so.

T or F? IDK. You decide.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
10 January, 05:35
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
She was never raised in mainland China.. she was Singapore.. which is basically Malaysia taken over by the CCP but without the militaries feel... I worked there for a bit, you can pick the colour of the handle for the stick you hit your kid with... they make the kids choose the pretty colour... Its a mental place but nothing like mainland China where I have also been many years ago. She never was brought up in China.