COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
10 January, 12:26
Reader Stormy opines:

Re: 2009 - INAGAKUEN HS BAND, 'HYMN TO THE SUN....

THE FOLLOWING IS MY FIRM OPINION BASED ON KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERED OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS, AND MY OWN EXPERIENCES:

TODAY, I DISCOVERED THAT (SUPPOSEDLY) CIRSTEN W IS "DEAD". HERE'S MY TAKE...

I'VE KNOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIIME THAT CIRSTEN W AND TIMOTHY HOLMSETH WERE THE ONES WHO STOLE ALMOST A MILLION DOLLARS FROM FIELD MCCONNEL AND GUY BRUMMEL'S CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION. I DID NOT, HOWEVER, KNOW THAT CIRSTEN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR SETTING FIELD UP (IN ORDER TO GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY) SO THAT TIMOTHY COULD TAKE CONTROL OF THAT MONEY!

I'VE BEEN QUIET ABOUT CIRSTEN UP UNTIL NOW.

HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW:

WHEN AND WHERE IS THIS SO-CALLED "FUNERAL"? BECAUSE IF SHE'S REALLY DEAD, THEN I WANT TO ATTEND, AND TAKE MY CAMERA WITH ME, SO I CAN DOCUMENT THE ENTIRE THING FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!

I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH.

MY OPINION: HER CON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
You could hear the fakery in her voice... so many using NESARA/GESARA to get the ratings and payments... and all she did was repeat the same talking points.... never liked her energy though one time I complimented her and felt sticky about it... I met her fake with fake... Shame on these people...
05:31 AM - Jan 10, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it