Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 January, 02:55
I missed you patriots. BLOCKED on face crook again. Someone FRIED my log in passwords, ONLY area of files that were corrupt. THEN the reset link on here, was not working. I don't know why. BUT HERE I AM. I missed this site. AND DO consider many of you anons friends. ANOTHER anon told me today, hey Stephanie, try it again. SO on a whim today I tried and BOOM here I am. Love ya'll.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
09 January, 03:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Great to have you back! You scare us on here, too!! I don't know what happened w/AU but for many months it looked to me like no one was able to register a new account. Probably why you couldn't get back in after your computer problems. All of a sudden new accounts started showing up about 3 weeks ago and Kobayashi ( @administrator ) had reappeared. People definately noticed that you were MIA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
🤣I am short, easy to lose me. lol I had no idea they were having all that trouble. I think it was an outside attack.
03:39 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Patriot Jim to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it